Our Lady of Victories Church is the focal point of the village of Kildangan. The original church of Kildangan was built in 1792 and in 1834 underwent an extension to the current stucture. The bell and church tower were added in 1881. The site for the church was donated by the O’Reilly family. The church is in a cruciform plan shape in Gothic style. It has a significant amount of seating on either side of the altar. There is an organ situated to the right of the altar. The church can accomodate a congreagation of 300 people.
Our Lady of Victories – Kildangan