St Peter’s Church of Two-Mile-House dates from the late 18th century. As is to be read on the plaque outside the church, 200 pounds sterling was bequeathed by Mathias White in 1790 to the building of the church. Located on the top of a hill, the church itself is surrounded by a grave yard. Inside the furnishings are dominated by dark wooden pews. There are gallerys to be found on either side of the altar and also at the back of the church. There are some nice stained glass windows in the church and it is a popular location for weddings. On the gallery at the back there is an organ and the acoustics in the church are good. A congregation of roughly about 300 people can be accomodated in the church.
St Peter – Naas