St Mary’s Church of Cloghan dates back to 1856. It is located just in the middle of the village of Cloghan which is about a 15 minute drive north of Birr. The Church has some nice stained glass windows and a decorative wooden roof. A congregation of roughly 250 people can easily be accommodated in the Church. At the rear of the Church is a sizeable gallery with a pipe organ.
St Mary – Birr